This stunning indigo home was designed to flow seamlessly between indoor and outdoor living. Ideal for a large family with the master suite at one end of the home and the kid’s bedrooms at the other separated by the spacious open plan living. Three separate living areas provide plenty of room for the everyone to spread out. With multiple outdoor living spaces and a large in ground pool surrounded by resort style gardens the property is peaceful and relaxing. All privately set on a gently sloping block that backs onto council reserve.
Features of the home include:
• Open plan Kitchen, Dining and large Living room with glass sliding doors flowing out to the covered deck.
• Stylish kitchen with free standing 900mm oven with gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, huge walk in pantry, breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stone benchtops.
• Separate Family room or kids retreat.
• Large open study or third living area conveniently located at the front of the home.
• Master retreat with walk in robe and built in robe, stunning ensuite with freestanding bath, large shower, double vanity, and separate toilet, and glass doors out to private outdoor sitting area.
• 3 additional bedrooms all a good size 2 with built in wardrobes and one with a walk-through robe and access to the family bathroom.
• Family friendly main bathroom with bath shower and separate toilet.
• Large laundry with built in storage cupboards and bench.
• High ceilings and multizone ducted air conditioning.
• Double garage with remote door and extended workshop or storage area.
Outside the features continue with:
• Spacious covered rear deck with views out to the pool area and over the large undulating backyard and natural bushland behind.
• Salt water in ground pool with almost full-length bench seat and internal party lights.
• Covered gazebo with built in deck lights to relax away the summertime.
• Parents retreat sitting area surrounded by tropical gardens.
• Huge kids’ playground with slide, sandpit, swing and climbing net, under shade sails to keep the kids entertained out of the sun.
Council owned natural bushland at the rear of the block makes the perfect backdrop for BBQs and backyard family adventures. Set on 4975m2 there is plenty of space for the kids to kick a ball around. In the highly sought after Mundoolun estate.
For more information or to book and inspection call Melissa, John and the Polley’s Realty Team today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 4,975 m²
- Floor Area is 277 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows